Eagle Ranch is now hiring counselors/therapists to provide outpatient counseling services at its newest facility, The Wings Center.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director at The Wings Center
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full-time. Exempt.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Mental Health Counselor/Therapist will provide a variety of outpatient services including individual, marriage and family counseling. Weekly tasks likely will include counseling (individual, group, marriage and family), assessment, clinical supervision, and regular communication with audiences and clients via email, phone, meetings and social media.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide various outpatient mental health services with the goal of patient recovery and flourishing.
- Conduct intakes and monitor individual, group, and family therapies.
- Develop service plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment.
- Provide mental health assessments, counseling, referrals and intervention services.
- Complete and maintain documentation according to federal and state guidelines.
- A master’s degree or PhD in a mental health-related field of study, such as clinical mental health counseling, psychology, or social work. (Preference will be given to degrees from programs that are accredited by CACREP or in the domains of psychology or social work).
- Must be licensed in the state of Georgia and must take continuing education courses to retain licensure. (Preference will be given to who have obtained or are pursuing certification by one of a variety of designations such as (APA) American Psychological Associations, (ACA), American Counseling Association, (NCC) Nationally Certified Counselor, (CCMHC) Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor, (MAC) Master Addictions Counselor, etc.).
- 5+ years of practice as a licensed mental health professional. A background and experience with marriage, family, and child therapy is preferred. (It is desired that the mental health counselor be familiar with and open to the integration of ideas of practices from Christian spiritual formation into professional counseling).
- Computer literacy: knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access) and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
- Flexibility: ability to work independently and as a positive member of a team.
- Compassion and empathy: ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Service Orientation: a strong desire to help others.
- Critical Thinking: ability to identify and then evaluate possible solutions.
- Self-motivated: demonstrates initiative and action in their work.
- Teachable spirit and willingness to seek counsel.
- Mature and growing Christian actively involved in a community church.
- Strives to maintain a close, daily walk with God.
TO APPLY: Candidates should email their resume and cover letter to the attention of Dr. Dan Sartor, Clinical Director, at email@example.com, and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.